Each of our Guest Rooms are individually furnished and decorated. Making the best use of the Victorian layout every room has either a shower or bath-room and all the modern conveniences you would expect. Depending on your requirements you'll be assigned the most appropriate room, however if you're a returning guest and have a favourite then we'll always do our best to get you the room you want!
Every one of our 14 well appointed en-suite rooms are looked after by our Housekeeping Team to ensure that when you arrive your room is clean and tidy with fresh bed-linen and towels all ready for use.
All of our rooms include:
- Kettle with tea and coffee plus complimentary bottled water
- Guest toiletries
- Direct-dial telephone with 'wake-up' call facility
- 22" LCD televisions with Freeview and built-in DVD player along with media card reader and media-device connectivity
- Complimentary stationery
- Information folder about the Hotel and a dedicated VisitScotland 'Perthshire' folder detailing all that there is to see and do in the area.
- Complimentary Wi-fi available
- All our rooms are well-equipped with generous storage space and furniture that adds to the character of the Hotel.
We are very proud of the standards we maintain throughout the Hotel and all of our rooms are serviced daily by one of dedicated Housekeepers.
We are happy to welcome well-behaved dogs to stay with us when accompanying their Owners however we ask that you bring your own bed / cushion, only have water in the rooms and for obvious reasons you should never be left in the room by yourselves.